We partner with families to help children
Quality Early Childhood
Care and Education in Enriched Learning Environments
We are committed to providing the highest quality, family orientated childcare by nurturing children in an environment of Christian love that is conducive to creative play and developing a love of learning in every child.
The Isle of Capri Early Learning Centre will have the autonomy to develop an inclusive program that meets the individual developmental needs of all children, the needs of all families and the needs of local community. We will strive for continuous improvement and excellent standards by working as a team, communicating openly and undertaking ongoing professional development.
Our classrooms offer a range of stimulating resources, activities and age-appropriate developmental experiences. So whatever your early learning needs, our family at Isle of Capri look forward to meeting you and your family. We welcome you to stop by, call or email to enquire or to arrange a personalised tour of the centre, at your convenience.
Operating Hours: 7.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Contact Number: (07) 5504 6366
Location: 24 St Andrew Avenue, Isle of Capri QLD 4217
Age range: 15 month – 5 years
What We Provide
Nappies and Wipes
Morning, Lunch & Afternoon Tea
Sunscreen / Insect Repellent
KindyHub – Parent Communication Portal
Incursions / Excursions (included in fee)
Koala’s and Possums – Toddler Community 15 months – 2 years.
Wombats Community – 2-3 years.
Emu Community – (Pre-Kindergarten 3-4 years).
Kindergarten Kangaroo Community – 4-5 years (Pre-Prep Program)
Enrolment fee and Levy cost $50 per year.
Inclusive of a hat, incursions, excursions and KindyHub – our electronic application for families to be involved in their child’s daily experiences through their portal.
Koala, Possum, Wombats and Emu Community fee structure
$97 (15 months – 4 years)
Kangaroo Kindergarten Community fee structure
$94 (4 years – school entry age)
Developing a love of learning
Isle of Capri Early Learning Centre has a philosophy of childcare based upon a sound Christian ethos underpinned by current and relevant early childhood education theories and practices. These form the basis for a clear set of development goals and educational programs. We view childcare as an extension of home life, aiming to work in partnership with parents, respecting them as the children’s most influential teachers. Isle of Capri Early Learning Centre is committed to the following:
- Our Centre will deliver high quality educational programs that reflect both the Early Years Learning Framework and the QLD Kindergarten Curriculum guidelines adhering to the guiding Practices, Principles and Learning Outcomes.
- Our Centre will promote and maintain the health and safety of all children at all times. This includes but not limited to promoting physical activity, minimising risks, managing illness and injury, ensuring effective hygiene, and providing adequate sleep, rest and nutritional requirements.
- Our Centre will facilitate physical environments which promote indoor and outdoor play and leisure activities that are flexible and meaningful to children’s interest and development. This play space will encourage children to appreciate and care for living and non-living environments, by exploration investigation and problem solving.
- Our Educators will work together towards the common goal of providing high quality education and care to children and their families. Educators and colleagues will uphold supportive and encouraging relationships with each other while challenging individual practices through intentional self-reflection.
- Our Educators support, model and facilitate relationships where children can engage in meaningful interactions with others. Educators will respond positively and respectfully to children and will demonstrate inclusive equitable relationships and practices.
- Our Educators will ensure families feel welcome at all times and are encouraged to actively participate in the development of their child’s individual learning outcomes. This will be achieved by effective collaboration with the family so that educators are aware of each child interests, strengths, abilities and their cultural backgrounds. The service will build relationships and engage with local community agencies that are relevant to the families, children and educators.
- Our Centre is committed to continuous improvement through effective leadership, management and administrative systems, reflective practice and the development of policies and procedures that align with the current Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations.
- The Isle of Capri Early Learning Centre is committed to serving our community by providing a warm, caring environment based on a sound Christian foundation and ethos. We are committed to offering an age appropriate program that respects and reflects the diversity of cultures and people that God has created. Our Christian foundation underpins our values and permeates the education, love and care that are provided to each individual child and family.
Through this philosophy it is our goal to create a nurturing, learning environment where children will mature and develop to their full potential, with a good sense of belonging, well-being, self esteem and a love for others.